San Juan Island Summer
Summer in the San Juan Island offers endless adventure and beauty.
From whale watching and kayaking to hiking and zip lining, you are sure to have a memorable experience.
After a day of exploring and adventure, return to your tranquil guestroom at Friday Harbor House to relax and rejuvenate.
One of the best experiences while visiting the islands is whale watching.
The San Juan Islands offer amazing whale and wildlife watching excursions that depart just steps from Friday Harbor House.
You can choose between whale watching from a boat or get up close and personal via kayaks.
Another thrilling option offered on San Juan Island is zip lining.
San Juan Island Zip Tour offers a unique way to experience the island and its natural beauty.
Looking for another fun way to see the island?
Rent a moped, electric bike or car, or scoot coupe from Susie’s Mopeds and cruise around San Juan Island in style.
Enjoy wine tasting, distillery tasting, and beer tasting?
Then our Explore San Juan package is perfect for you.
- Two-night stay at Friday Harbor House
- Wine tasting for two at San Juan Vineyards
- Distillery tasting for two at San Juan Distiller
- Beer sampling for two at San Juan Island Brewing
- Picnic pack, including wine, cheese and crackers, jerky and house-made chocolate truffles, in a Friday Harbor House tote bag
- A guide to Friday Harbor House’s favorite picnic places and scenic sites
Minimum two-night stay required.
San Juan Island is also home to several amazing hikes and outdoor areas to explore with breathtaking views.
San Juan County Park and Lime Kiln Point State Park, just to name a couple, offer gorgeous views and the perfect place to enjoy your picnic.
However you want to explore, let Friday Harbor House offer the perfect home base for your island getaway.
Come experience summer in San Juan Island.
Plan your adventure today!